• 1 Cup Glabrous Canary Seed.
• Up to 2 quarts of water.
• Soak 1 cup of seed in water in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
• Rinse and drain.
• In blender place seed and 2 quarts of filtered ice water (I fill the first quart with crushed ice topped off with filtered water) Blend for 3 minutes at high speed.
• Strain through the nut milk bag into container.
• Massage out all the liquid (you will have the husk remaining in the bag)
• Add more ice water if necessary to make 2 quarts of milk.
• Drink 12-16 oz twice a day. (Morning and noon or night.)
• Keep refrigerated, (will keep for a couple days.)
You can add your Canaryseed Milk to your favorite Weight Loss Shake Mix as well or other blended mix.
• Makes excellent smoothies and really tastes great combined with weight loss shakes.
• Pour the milk into a shaker, add a touch of your preferred flavor of shake mix, and sweeten with honey to taste. Add some crushed ice if desired then shake until mixed.